Friday, January 7, 2011

Lady Aiyana and Master Holt - Mercenary Privateer Character Unit


Mysterious and enigmatic, Lady Aiyana is always accompanied by her silent bodyguard, Master Holt. Lady Aiyana wields magic rarely seen out side of Ios and unlike most of her race, she does not disdain other races openly. She prefers to keep conversations light and when asked, her purpose obscured in witty double talk. . Her accomplice is seen as a sentinel, and his expert skill with his twin double pistols does the talking for him. Unrivaled in his skill, many opponents back down without a single shit fired.

These two began my collection and entrance into Warmachine. I really dug the studio paint style and I tried my best to follow suit. I try to include these two in as many lists as possible, their utility is quite impressive and many opponents have come to fear their presence on the board.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Those are gorgeous. I hope when I paint mine I can do them 1/2 the justice you have done them.

    ReplyDelete