Wednesday, January 5, 2011

General Adept Nemo - Cygnar Warcaster


The father of voltic research and the creator of Thunderhead, General Adept Nemo is one of Cygnar's most experienced battlefield commanders.  A pragmatic man, he gave up his family to serve his country to keep them safe.  A mentor for many of Cygnar's elite military members, he is best known as Lord Commander
Stryker's teacher when he was a Journeyman.  Nemo is not foolish enough to get set in his ways and looks at battle as a schematic; if doesn't work, scrap it and start at the drawing board.

My only epic caster, Epic Nemo was awesome to paint and one of my favorite casters.  He is not a front-line caster, but you wouldn't know that by the way I play him.  His ranged attack proves my down fall against warmachine as I use him to tie up groups of warjacks.  Then again, I have beaten down Karcheve in melee, so I say to the bold goes victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment