Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thunderhead - Cygnar Character Heavy Warjack


Thunderhead is the culmination of Commander Adept Nemo's research in galvanic power.  Powered by a massive storm chamber and utilizing a highly modified cortex, Thunderhead never needs to be refueled and is always ready for duyt. Lightning crackles constantly between its many coils and it is surrounded by a pale blue corona, which lights up the dark, prohibiting his effectivness in stealthy operations. Built to maximize its voltic heart, its can send out a massive pulse from its storm chamber or fire off bolts of lightning from its storm towers.  Its fists imploy a similiar power system to amplify their effectivness, lending to increased accuracy and disruptive effect on warjack cortexes.  When the Thunderhead is spotted on the field, enemy commander know it is too late to evade the Cygnarian Storm.

Thunderhead was a birthday gift and at first I hesitated painting it.  THead is a beautiful sculpt and I didn't want to do a crap job.  I noticed that I lost the power cables and had to improvise.  When I finally worked out how to replace them, I grew inspired and I got to work.  I decided that he would be painted in the studio scheme and I am really happy in how he turned out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment