Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Grenadier - Cygnar Light Warjack


A Trencher's best friend, the Grenadier was created to assist the men the best way possible.  Able to dig trenches with mighty swings of its mattock, it can hunker down next to the men and create a low profile that enemies find hard to hit.  Equiped with a grenade launcher, it was designed to be manually loaded by the accompaning trenchers to fire off multiple grenades in rapid succession.  Many trencher officers use these unitarian light warjacks to bolster their lines.

Nicknamed the Banger Brothers, these warjacks unfortunatley don't see much table time as I perfere to not run trenchers.  On the flip side, when I do, they can lay waste approaching light infantry, such as hordes of swordsman.  I liked painting them up and they really are inspiring me to finish my trenchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment