Saturday, January 8, 2011

Drake MacBain - Mercenary Warcaster


Driven by coin and honorable to the letter of his contract, MacBain is the ideal professional mercenary.  Skilled at warfare and ever aware of the need for his men to survive to fight another day, his arcane skill revolves around getting the most bang for the buck.  He is loved and hated for his professionalism, but it doesn't make a difference on how he viewed, its his job and it ain't personal.

One of two mercenary warcasters in my collection and by far my favorite of the two sculpts, but not as impressive in the game.  A bit of conversion work was needed to reposition his arm, it turned out better than the original pose.  My only regret is that he hasn't seen action as of yet due to insufficent support in my merc lists.  Something I hope to remedy come the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment